There are many medical establishments in Moscow - both state and private. Each of them has both advantages and disadvantages. We have tried to distinguish the features of our Center compared to other similar medical institutions on this page.
We consider the following to be the basic advantages:
1. Our system of examination and diagnostic procedures of the patient
One of the basic problems with the practice of modern medicine is the narrow specialization of doctors. This specialization into narrow fields of expertise is reflected in the names of the specialists - cardiologist, gastroenterologist, urologist, neuropathologist, etc. ... .
On one hand, such specialization is good. Modern medicine is a collection of information on the structure and functions of the human body, diagnosing interruptions of these bodily functions by various diseases and injuries, and prescribing appropriate treatment for these problems. This approach allows the doctor - specialist to be guided by his knowledge of that particular area of medicine. The negative aspects of this approach is that patients often require several specialists to consult with each other regarding the overall problem.
Much to our regret, many of these doctor - specialists, although well trained in their particular specialty, loose the ability to see the human body as a whole - with all of its interactions and interrelations.
This is unacceptable. The human body cannot be considered to be a series of "parts" to be treated individually. In an organism such as the human body, all systems are interconnected. Frequently the most obvious symptom of the disease is either the final symptom or an intermediate symptom, but quite often this is NOT the most important symptom.
If a patient, for example, has high arterial or blood pressure (which is normally treated by doctors specializing in cardiology) - it is not wise to limit treatment only to the prescription of hypertension drugs. It is necessary to find the cause of the problem. The reasons could involve the condition of the kidneys (treated by a nephrologist), which in turn might have resulted from restrictions in the exchange of calcium because of restrictions in the activity of endocryn bodies (treated by an endocrinologist), or an infection of the kidneys (treated by an infectionist) which might have developed as a result of insufficient activity of the immune system (treated by an immunologist).
Our doctors involved in the advisory and diagnostic process in the Center practice this systematic approach to the diagnosis of the patient. Combining this approach with the pathological process for each specific patient, they carefully study the symptoms and the anamnesis (history of the development of the disease), and perform any additional necessary areas of research and hope to determine, in the end, all possible causes of the pathological mechanisms that led to the development of the disease.
Such an approach to the diagnostic research, allows the staff to choose the most effective methods of treatment.
2. Integrated approach to the treatment
This principle naturally follows previous experience. A well known postulate of medicine states that "it is impossible to treat the illness - it is necessary to treat the patient", but many doctors understand this only superficially. Frequently many doctors routinely "treat the illness", i.e. the pathological process of how it is described in the text book, not considering each patient. Each illness is individual. Each patient is unique. And in each patient - illness is a consequence of the causes, characteristic only for the given person. Above we considered an example illustrating this thesis. Therefore it was impossible to treat the raised arterial pressure, when focusing only on this symptom without considering the causes present in the system.
It is necessary to treat the entire system!
Before beginning treatment of the patient, it is necessary to understand the series of causes and effects. Only then, having thoroughly understood all possible causes for that specific person, and having found deep original causes of the disease, causes which frequently do not show themselves for long periods of time, only then is it permissible to begin treatment. In any treatment it is necessary to try to affect all the basic parts of the pathological process - both those that are obvious and visible, and those that are hidden.
In our Center we approach the treatment of disease applying these principles.
3. The use of modern and very effective medical technologies.
In treatment of patients in our Center we use the most effective technologies of treatment.
One of such directions is application of methods Extracorporal hemocorrection. That it for technologies - is considered on corresponding page of a site. Here we shall try to formulate, what exactly in this direction we differ from other medical centers using similar methods of treatment.
Today in Russia there are many medical organizations using this variety of methods for extracorporal hemocorrection. It is our view that these establishments can be divided into 3 basic groups
- There is a group of doctors who incidentally apply the most simple extracorporal methods which do not demand the full training and knowledge of the technological processes and the complex equipment.
The efficiency and controllability of such treatment is doubtful. We regret that the number of these establishments described above increases every day. It is difficult today to find a state hospital or private facility in which the described effective methods of therapy are used, even part of the time. Our long term experience has shown that, despite high costs, the effectiveness of such treatment is very low.
- Highly specialized branches applying a variety of treatment specifically to extracorporal methods.
It is now possible to conduct a variety of hemodialysis, whose primary purpose is to perform therapy only on patients with sharp and chronic kidney insufficiency.
- Branches of gravitational surgery of blood, at the large medical institutions, headed by skilled experts and using in the arsenal a wide range extracorporal methods.
We consider ourselves to be in the last group. And it seems that we are correct in this. The proof of this theory is the in the following features of our Center.
The basic distinctive function of our Center is the use of extracorporal hemocorrection methods
- We have 30 years of experience in scientific and practical work in the field of extracorporal hemocorrection
- We have experience in treating more than 10 000 patients
- We have performed more than 40 000 lead operations in extracorporal hemocorrection
- Some of the scientific substantiation, development, and introduction to practical medical work of some of the most effective technologies in exracorporal hemocorrection , have been lead by employees of our Center.
- The uniqueness of some of the technologies for treatment which were developed by us, has been confirmed by patents awarded for our developments
- Knowledge of opportunities of methods of extracoprporal hemocorrection and their influence on the current pathological processes based on long term scientific research and clinical practice
- The strict documentation of indications and contra-indications in the use of methods of extracorporal hemocorrection in the treatment of various diseases
- The program approach to the application of the technologies of extracorporal hemocorrection, for the first time developed by employees of Center, and permitting in each specific case the choice of a group treatments that are optimum in correcting a pathological process.
- The basic programs of treatment make 3-D imaging methods of extracorporal hemocorrection – including the complex modules of some extracorporal hemocorrection methods, and the solution of certain, wide enough problems in the correction of the pathological process
4. Scientific work and close communication with the leading Russian scientific and medical centers
Use of the most advanced approaches of diagnostic examination of the patient, the application of the most effective methods of treatment of the symptoms revealed by the patients - is this enough to confidently move ahead NO ! It is insufficient from our point of view.
Medical science is moving forward. Things that are the most advanced and effective today will be quite common tomorrow and will become outdated. To keep current it is necessary to constantly move forward.
With this purpose in mind, the work directed at the analysis and documentation of achieved results, the search for newer and more effective medical and diagnostic technologies DOES NOT STOP. Currently the employees of the Center are preparing the defense of two doctors and a number of candidates dissertation presentations.
Despite some differences from traditional medical and diagnostic approaches, we still consider ourselves to be both receivers and followers of Russian medical science. In scientific and practical applications we actively cooperate with leading specialists in similar areas of medicine, in jointly developing medical diagnostic programs, and in planning new directions of joint scientific research.
Record on consultation:
phone: +7 (499) 324-97-21 - from 900 till 1700
Online-form record on consultation - Round the clock